THE DEEPAK MUFFLE FURNACE is commonly used in Plastics industry to test the percentage of Ash / Filler content in plastic material or finished products. THE DEEPAK'S MUFFLE FURNACE is quite simple in operation and maintenance too, the furnace having log life custom made heater element with thermal efficient insulation that helps to perform at low cost with high energy saving in operation. .its procures all test related glassware accessories and chemicals to conduct the test with apparatus.
- Inner Size: 9 X 4 X 4, 12 X 6 X 6, 18 X 9 X 9 in INCH.
- Temperature Range: Ambient to 1100 °C
- Resolution: 1 °C
- Accuracy: +/- 5 °C
- Temp. Controller: Digital Micro Processor based PID Controller
- Insulation: Heavily Insulated with Glass wool and fire Bricks.
- Heating: Through custom high grade Nichrome wire
- Power consumption: 4 kW
- Power Supply; 230 VAC, 50 HZ
- Material of Construction: Inner Chamber: tough treated Ceramic
- Outer Chamber: Heavy CRC Dual Side Power coated.