THE DEEPAK OIT Tester to check the oxidation induction time of polymers. The referred ASTM standard recommend two procedures to determine Oxidation induction time test. One is Differential Scanning Calorimeter (DSC) method & second is Differential thermal Analysis (DTA) method.
- Outstanding repeatability and reproducibility on heating.
- High sensitivity for both endothermic and exothermic events.
- Top class design reliable, robust yet extremely sensitive.
- Easy to use with a new comprehensive software package for control, data acquisition and processing.
- Temperature Controller: Digital PID Controller with range up to 300°C,
- Resolution: 0.1°C &. Accuracy: ± 0.5°C
- Heating Rate: 0.1°C to 30°C/min at 0.1°C intervals
- Cooling System: Specimen Chamber DC Fan is provided. Cool rates to ambient within 15 to 20 minutes
- PAN: 100 Nos. of aluminium pans with 40 mesh screen in SS 316 will be provided.
- Gas Flow Control: Gas Regulators & Rotometers will be supplied for Nitrogen & Oxygen Gas respectively.
- Calibration: Tin & Indium material will be supplied for Calibration of temperature.
- Signal: Stable low noise, low temperature drift, solid state amplifier with appropriate sensitivities
- PRINTOUTS THROUGH PC:
- The display & printout of Delta Temperature Vs Time graph along with Oxidation Induction Time result is Possible through your PC. The printout includes Party's Name, address, file name, date, batch no, Operator name, Sample weight, Set temperature, Start time, Finish time, Gas flow rate etc.
- Calibration graph of melting point of indium metal along with printout facility is provided.
- Power Supply: 230V Ac, 50Hz, Single Phase.