THE DEEPAK Humidity Chamber tester used for Specimen conditioning.
Standard Inner Size
- 18x18x18 inch
- 18x18x22 inch
- 18x18x40 inch
- Sensor failure & water level Alarm
- Temperature Rang: 25.0°C to 45.0°C. Accuracy / Uniformity: +_0.1°C / +_1.0°C
- Humidity Range: 45% to 85% Rh. Accuracy / Uniformity +_2%RH/+_3%RH
- Temperature / Humidity Display: Digital LED 3 ½ Digit, Resolution: 0.1°C / 0.10% RH
- Control: Microprocessor based PID Control with auto tune CE Marked
- Temperature Sensor: PT -100,
- RH Sensor: Direct Capacitance type.
- Heating: 'U' Shaped Nichrome wire heater in SS Sheathing
- Cooling: CFC Free Copeland compressor utilizing R 134A eco-friendly refrigerant
- Steam Injection: Boiler with reservoir made of thick stainless steel, with heater, water inlet control, low water level safeguard and insulation
- Air circulation: Flange motor with impeller / Blower
- CONSTRUCTION: Double Walled, gap between walls filled with PUF Insulation with two S.S Shelves (Racks)
- GMP model : Stainless steel mirror polished chamber and exterior of dull finish stainless steel.
- Double door : Inner full viewing door and outer door insulated with lock and key arrangement Control panel with electrical switch gear and refrigeration system (CFC Free) mounted on top for easy service accessibility.Unit mounted on castor wheels.
- Power Supply: 230V Ac, 50 Hz Single Phase