THE DEEPAK ESCR testing is performed by slowly bending the test specimens and placing them in a holding clamp. The clamp and specimens are then placed in a test tube and immersed in a specified reagent. The test tube is sealed and placed in a constant-temperature bath. Multiple test specimens are tested at one time. Reference Standard ASTM D 1693
ESCR is a Property that is highly dependent upon the nature and level of the stress applied and on the thermal History of the Specimen. This equipment consists of a heating Bath to hold water or surface Active Liquid used for the test.
System & Technical Features
- Inner bath size: 12" X 12" X 14" (08 tubes), 20" X 20" X 15" (16 tubes),
- MOC: Inner SS304 Outer MS.
- Circulation: Centrifugal Stirring Method
- Temperature Controller: Microprocessor based PID
- Temperature Range: Ambient to 100 °C
- Resolution: 0.1 °C.
- Accuracy throughout bath: +/- 0.1 °C.
- Accessories: Test tube & rubber corks 6 nos. each.
- Sample Bending tool: 01 No,
- Sample Transferring tool: 01 No.
- "C" Channel: 06 No's
- Aluminium foil: 1 No each.
- Sample Cutting Die: 1 No Each
- Power consumption: 230 VAC/ 60 Hz.
- Power: 1.25 kW.
- Paint: Powder coate