Moisture analyzers are used for quick and precise determination of material humidity upon the basis of weight loss during drying of its small sample (thermo-gravimetrical method). Halogen radiators ensure effective sample drying. It functioning is based on strain gauge which is very popular in other industrial applications.
Time, temperature and drying profile (course) can be adapted to exanimated material features. To simplify drying parameters choice, initial drying can be done with graph result.
The RS232C connection permits to connect a printer or a computer in order to print receipts, reports or further processing weighing results. The printed reports enable fulfilment of GLP
- Halogen radiators
- Graphical display
- Text menu
- Drying chart displaying
- Drying profiles
- Optional USB, RS232C and Printer Interface.
- Capacity: 110 grams
- Reading Unit (d) : 10 mg or 5 mg
- Drying Temperature Range: < 160° C
- Max.Drying Time: 10 hours
- Sampling Time 1 - 180 second
- Working Temperature: Ambient (+18 -33° C)
- Chamber heating time up to 100° C: ~ 3 Min.
- Weighing time: < 3ms
- Power Supply: 230 V Ac , 50Hz, Single Phase.