The Deepak's Thermo-Cyclic tester is used to determine the CPVC fittings adhesive joint properties in Hot & Cold water of 16 °C & 82 °C.
- Reference Standards: ASTM D 2846/D
- Power Requirement: 220/230 V AC, 50 Hz Single Phase
- Pneumatic operations for lifting & dipping the test specimens.
- 6 nos. Of test specimens can be tested at a time.
- Maximum specimen size 2 inch. (diameter) & max. Length 300 mm.
- Tank size of hot water & cold water bath 900(l)x600(w)x400(h) mm.
- Pressure to be applied by air compressor or N2 gas bottle.
- Cycle of operation can be performed in sequence up to 999.9 seconds of each cycle & number of cycles also can be programmed.
- Construction of water baths: Inside S.S. Body (SS-304), Outside MS Body (coated MS sheet).
- All Hydraulic/Hydro-Pneumatic parts fitted are made of SS/Brass only.