The Deepak Emitter Flow Rate Variation Tester is designed to determine the mechanical and functional requirements of irrigation emitters, and the data to be supplied by the manufacturer to permit correct installation and operation in the field. The apparatus confirms to IS-13487 :1992 standard.
This test applies to emitters (with or without pressure regulation) intended for irrigation. This test does not apply to emitters which are an integral part of the pipe (during manufacturing as well as micro tubing).
- ½ H.P. Motor. Make : Crompton Greaves
- 28 Stations (seven stations /per pipe)
- Digital timer 0 to 99 min. with buzzer system
- Pneumatic/manual funnel stand movement integrated with timer
- Pressure Gauge Range: 0 to 4.2 kg /cm2 (02 nos.) With 0.02 Kg/cm2 least count
- Main line & sub main line pipes made with SS
- Water Tank Size: length: 48", width: 18", height: 12"
- Water tank is made by stainless steel 16 gauge sheet
- Power Requirement: 220/230 V AC, 50 Hz Single Phase
- Compressed air line (max. 6 kg/cm2) is required