- Roll Diameter - 150 mm
- Roll Width - 360 mm
- Working Width - 300 mm
- Material Construction: EN 8 hardened material & with high polish chrome plated enable to resist high temp.
- HMI touch screen with PLC controller.
- NIP gap measurement with 0.01 mm least count.
- Separate temperature controller & display for both the rolls.
- Temperature Range: Upto 300°C with PID controller (Electrically Heated Rolls)
- Motor Driven Power : 5 HP
- Doctor blade for removal of material on entire working width area of the material.
- A/C Frequency drive for speed control (2 to 22 RPM) (Controllable from HMI with speed display).
- Paint: Angle Stucture: Epoxy Paint Body Paint: Powder Coating Semens Grey Shade.
- Element covered by SS case for protection & long operation.
- SS rod for manual cutting of the processed polymer. (With SS tray fitted for handling).
- The motor driven system is equipped with the limit switch actuated for emergency stop. (Situated at knee level in front of the machine)
- Power Requirement : 415 V AC, 50 Hz Three Phase + Neutral + Proper earthing is required.
- Available in both fix and variable speed model.
Note: Two roll mill also available for rubber application with water cooling arrangement.