The Deepak opacity tester is used to determine optical characteristics of plastics films. Procedure based on transmission of light through the specimen.
- Reference Standards: ASTM D 1746 / IS 4985
- Power Requirement: 220/230 V AC, 50 Hz Single Phase
(As per new amended standard of April 2012)
- Compact table top model.
- New version as per amendment of standard IS : 12235 (PART 3) 2004.
- Digital display with direct % reading facility.
- Light source used as incandescent lamp working between 540 nm to 560 nm.
- Power Requirement: 220/230 V AC, 50 Hz Single Phase.