Application of Rotomoulding
Economical pulverizing with PolyGrinder type PMMI for the Rotation Moulding industry
Rotational moulders need a high quality powder with:
- Controlled fineness - between 150 and 500 µm. (100 and 35 mesh)
- Good flowability - within 24-30 seconds.
- High bulk density - over 350 g/l.
Powder quality defined under DIN 53492 and ASTM 1895
Controlled Fineness - between 150 and 500 /µm. (100 and 35 mesh)
Measured on different screen meshes
- Uniform material distribution.
- Short cycle times (heating and cooling phases).
- Low dust contamination when pouring the powder.
- Smooth surfaces of the produced items.
Good flowability - within 24-30 seconds.
Flowability is the time a defined powder quantity needs to flow through a defined cone.
- Optimum distribution even in complex moulds.
- Uniform wall thickness of the produced items.
- Quick and easy filling of the moulds.
High bulk density - over 350 g/l.
Bulk density is a measure of the weight per unit volume (g/l).
- Result of a quality powder with round shape.
- Material and weight saving.
- Better and easier to dose
Powder with round shape
Hight Bulk Destiny
Non homogeneous powder with tails
Low Bulk Destiny
PMMI - 500S
High quality powder with PolyGrinder
- Good particle size distribution
- Good particle shape
- Good bulk density
High quality powder with round shape. Typical for PolyGrinder type PMMI
High quality powder to avoid pin-holes
- Reduction of the number and size of bubbles and pin-holes
- Better Wall-density and surface quality
Quality powders for Rotational Moulding with PALLMANN Pulverizers
|Sr. No.||Model||Main Motor (kW)||Total Connected
|1||PMMI 300||30||38||300||20 Mesh
|160 - 200
125 - 175
80 - 125
|2||PMMI 450||45||55||450||20 Mesh
|250 - 300
200 - 250
150 - 200
|3||PMMI 500||55||65||500||20 Mesh
|300 - 400
250 - 350
200 - 300
|4||PMMI 600||75||87||600||20 Mesh
|500 - 600
450 - 550
400 - 500
|5||PMMI 800||110||129||800||20 Mesh
|700 - 850
650 - 750
600 - 700