Deepak melt flow tester, built according to international standards, is an instrument for measuring 'Melt Flow Rate' with high accuracy and also useful for quality control test on flow ability, grading of thermoplastic materials according to flow. In general, it is designed to calculate accurate rate of extrusion of molten resin through an orifice at specified temperature and pressure. Standard equipment includes all operating tools, piston and dies. Integrated microprocessor based PID temperature controller/timer incorporates latest digital technology. Operations up to 400º C with control and display with an accuracy of 0.1º C.
Designed and manufactured as per the following standards:
- ASTM D 1238 Method A & B
- ISO 1133
- IS 2508/2530
- Microprocessor based PID Temperature Controller.
- Temperature range up to 400ºC. +/- 0.1º C.
- Barrel, Liner, Piston, Dies, Weights are made as per international standard with proper dimensions, material and accuracy.
- Piston head weight 2.16 kg and 5 kg or as per requirement.
- Built-in microprocessor based cyclic timer with buzzer output.
- Optional attachments for automatic cutting device and computer interfacing are available with extra cost as per ASTM D-1238 (B method).
- Power Requirement: 220/230 V AC, 50 Hz Single Phase