Deepak hot/cold water bath is used for short term and long term hydro-static Pressure test of HDPE, R-PVC, C-PVC, MDPE and Lateral Pipes. They are tested at higher or lower (cold) temperature in water bath as per IS, ISO and ASTM Standards.
Hot Water Bath (Digital Temp. Cont. Panel) Vertical Bath for Temp. Malfunctioning Test
- For CPVC pipes & fittings - Water circulation test at 95 & 82 °C with inner water circulating pumps fitted + with external high pressure Grundfoss water pump fitted
Water Circulating Pump GRUNDFOSS - CRCM - 1
- Model: A96127254 P 10818
1.10 Kw Capacity
- Power Requirement: 220 V AC - 50 Hz - Single Phase.
- With attachment of ½” inch hose coller connection for inlet & outlet.
- With Flow Control Needle / Ball Valve Mounting & Brass Block Mounted
- 0-20 bars electronic pressure display unit fitted.
|Model||Length (inch)||Width (inch)||Height (inch)|
- Microprocessor based temperature controller with PID action.
- Temperature range up to 100°C with least count of +/- 0.1°C and accuracy +/- 2°C.
- Inside S.S. body, outside M.S. body with powder coating and puff insulation (injected puff).
- 'GRUNDFOSS' make water circulating pump is provided in Hot/Cold water bath to achieve the temperature uniformity in entire water bath.
- Heating, cooling or both facilities can be provided as per the requirement.
- Power requirement: 415 V AC, 50 Hz Three Phase + neutral + earthing is required.