THE DEEPAK Torque Rheometer is a well-combined rheometer available, consisting of rheometer, mixer, extruder, etc. It is applicable to determine several parameters of thermoplastic material via host computer with proprietary software, such as thermal stability, shear stability, fluidity and plasticizing behavior. It also can measure curing properties of thermosetting material during processing which is similar to the actual process. The typical specimens are PVC, PE, PP, rubber, etc. This machine is suitable to test rheological characteristics of polymers, typical applications in the polymer processing include:
- Determination of the processing behavior
- Evaluating processability
- Compounding polymers with additives
- Extruding profiles, films, etc. for further testing
- Rheological testing
- Optimizing process parameters or performing quality control, etc.
- The reason that we use torque rheometer, as follow:
- Polymers processing under molten state, such as extruding, injection molding
- Processibility and the product quality affected by fluidity(viscosity)
- Torque rheometer and measuring sensors are miniaturization production equipments
- Testing process is similar to the actual process.
- Miniaturization of furnace body;
- The mandrel of screw is made of 40CrNiMoA chrome-molybdenum alloy tool steel, treated by nitriding, hardening and tempering, chromium plating and super-fine grinding, resistant to corrosion.
- The combination of screw components is building block type, can be arranged according to the technology of material. Different shear force and mixing effect can be achieved for production of diverse materials;
- Charging barrel adopts bimetallic material, hard alloy wear-resistant inner sleeve with replaceable lining and multi-section barrel assembly arranged according to different functions;
- High precision temperature sensors to monitor the melt temperature change;
- PLC programmable LCD touch control panel, with all parameters are freely controlled and extruding process are dynamically displayed
The Fusion Gram is the universal Torque Rheometer for application of investigations or processing behavior in laboratories and simulations with a torque measuring range of 200 NM and speed range from 2 to 100 RPM. The Fusion Gram is the perfect basic unit for practice oriented measurements with Mixers, Single Screw.
- Raw Material and Recipe Development.
- Material Testing.
- Quality Control Parallel to Production.
- Optimization of Production Process.
- Laboratory Scale Production of Samples for Further Investigations