Deepak zero degree chamber is specially used to condition the R-PVC pipes at 0°C. for impact testing as per IS 4985 standard.
A true material comparison is possible only when test values are determined by identical test methods under identical conditions. In general, physical and mechanical properties of plastics and electrical insulating materials are affected by temperature and humidity. Plastic materials tested above/below room temperature will yield relatively higher impact strength and lower tensile strength as well as modules. In order to make reliable comparisons of different materials and test results obtained by different laboratories, it is necessary to establish standard conditions of temperature and humidity for testing.
- Microprocessor based temperature controller with PID action.
- Temperature range: Room temperature to –5°C or -20°C.
Standard Chamber Size
- 18 x 18 x 18 inch (Front opening single door model).
- 20 x 15 x 30 inch (Top opening single door model).
- 45 x 24 x 30 inch (Top opening two door model).
- 70 x 30 x 32 inch (Top opening three door model).
- Power Requirement: 220/230 V AC, 50 Hz Single Phase.