Deepak carbon black dispersion instrument is used to find out the dispersion of additives e.g. pigments, fillers in plastics. In plastic material, pigment and fillers play a very important role for matching the uniform colours as well as resistance against UV light.
This equipment is also useful for determination of surface defects, voids, bubbles, filler distribution and other structural investigation.
Designed and manufactured as per the following standards:
- IS 2508/2530
- ASTM, BS or equivalent standards
- Hot Plate
- Thermostatically operated with indication lamp and on /off switch.
- Hot plate diameter: 8 inch, coated with enamel coating.
- Projection Microscope
- Projection screen dia: 4 or 6 inch.
- Magnification: 100x, 200x, 450x available.
- Light source: 6 V or 12 V Halogen Lamp.